Monday, February 23, 2009

Christmas

I wanted to post some pictures of Christmas, but I do not have any pictures of when we went to my parent's house. I FORGOT MY CAMERA! I hate that. Tamra took lots of pictures for me, so hopefully one day I can get those from her. So, for now, here are pictures from our little family Christmas at home, Christmas at Ryan's grandparent's house and at my aunt and uncle's house.

Ryan, me & the kids with my parents at my Aunt Shannon & Uncle John's house. Tamra and Paul couldn't make it, they were celebrating with Paul's family that day.

Christmas at the farm (Ryan's grandparent's house).
Eli got a Texas football from Ryan's aunt & uncle

Mia Beth playing football with Daddy

Eli and his Pop Pop

Every time we go to the farm we put pennies on the Railroad tracks.
After a train comes by, we go pick up all the flattened pennies.
Here is Eli and his cousin Luke

When we got back home we had our little family Christmas. Here is Eli wrapping the present he got for Mia (a princess lunchbox). He was so excited to give it to her.

He worked really hard wrapping it for her. He wanted to make it just right!

Opening presents from Mommy and Daddy

Mia opening her present from brother. She loved it, of course!
Sorry that there are not more pictures. I was having camera problems. But we had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

I can't believe you'd allow a UT football in your home...shameful.