Friday, July 9, 2010

Eli's Preschool Graduation


My sweet little Eli graduated from Preschool this Spring. It is so sad in a way. He really is growing up. But I was very proud of myself. I only teared up a couple of times and didn't totally lose it at his graduation. Now, I look forward to starting the school year with him this Fall. Ryan and I have made a huge decision. We felt like God was calling us to homeschool our kids and we have decided to do that. This coming from someone who swore I would NEVER homeschool my kids. It is amazing how God can change your mind and your way of thinking. I can not tell you the weight that was lifted off the second we decided. We had complete peace and knew without a doubt that we were doing exactly what God has called our family to do. How exciting! And scary! But I know that if God has called me to do this that he is also going to equip me. So, I have comfort in that. Thank you God.

Eli and Kegan

Eli and Brayden

Eli and Madison
(and Eli is going to be so sad that his Madison is moving away. I'm sad too)


Mia and her Nonny


This is his teacher, Ms. Melissa. She is wonderful!

Eli saying the closing prayer (with his eyes open, as always)

Mia was so proud of her big brother!
Can't you tell???

Eli and Nonny

Eli with GiGi and Poppa

My boy and me

Eli with his Daddy


Eli giving Ms. Kelli a big hug



Thank you Ms. Melissa (and Ms. Donna and Ms. Heather) for a wonderful year! We are going to miss seeing you every Tuesday and Thursday!

0 comments: