Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Honey!

Well, I never posted about Ryan's birthday in February. I have to say that I have the most wonderful man out there. I really mean that too. He always makes me laugh, because he is SO funny! He always tells me I am beautiful. He loves to spend time with me. But most of all he loves the Lord. He spends his days reading about Him and studying about Him. Yes, he is a minister, so technically he is suppose to do that. But he loves to do it. He leads our family in the way that he believes the Lord wants us to go. He is also an awesome Dad. He loves Eli and Mia so much. He makes time to play with them, wrestle with them, read to them, play games with them. But most of all, he teaches them about God and his son, and what he did for us. Thank you God for such a wonderful husband and father to my kids. I love him so much!

I saw on my friend Ashley's blog that she listed some things her husband loves! So, since I am posting pictures of Ryan's birthday, I thought there would be no better time. So here here are some things Ryan loves:

God, his family, traveling, Baylor sports (especially basketball right now. You know they beat Texas last night), PlayStation, hunting, March Madness, being a dad, Mexican food and seafood, watching movies!

These are pictures from Ryan's birthday. I planned a surprise party for him at Saltgrass with our family and his 2 best buddies and their wives. He was totally surprised! I can't believe I pulled it off!

Before the party. Eli and Mia made a cake for him!

Isn't that beautiful! We should go into business!

Cards for Daddy!

Surprise party at Saltgrass. No, I didn't get any pictures of his surprise face. I am not very good at thinking ahead. This is Ryan reading a book about 1978 that his parents gave him.

Frank (Paco) and Ryan. Ryan, you almost look Mexican sitting next to Frank.
(Sorry, inside joke with Frank and Mabel)

Ryan's parents and brother Christopher

Kelli, baby Bo, Mabel, Frank, Ryan & Eli (Eli was sick!)

Mabel with Kelli's baby Bo

My honey and me

Cheesecake!!!!!!!

Tamra and Paul with Benjamin and Cait

Ryan & Mia with his family

My parents!

Ms. Kelli and Eli (Billy Bob was sick and stayed home with Lukey)

Frank & Mabel with Bo

Ryan's Big 3-0 birthday cake (the icing was all messed up. We have bad luck with cakes around here)

The newlyweds


Happy late birthday baby! I love you!

1 comments:

Treats by Trish said...

Pulling off a surprise b-day - and for the 30th no less - GO DANYELE!! I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your sweet family! I keep trying to get Trinia to start a blog - but it hasn't happened yet! I think she is afraid she will get hooked and then never get any house work done - oh wait - that's ME!! Hope you are having a fabulous day!!