Monday, March 2, 2009

Our little Deer Hunter

I love seeing my little boy do real "guy stuff"! It is just so cute. Ryan took Eli to the deer lease with my Dad (Poppa) and Ryan's Dad (Pop Pop). Eli talked and talked about it for days. They didn't get a deer or even see one for that matter. Eli loves to talk and that doesn't make for a good hunting environment. But at least Ryan got some good father/son time with him. Poppa and GiGi got him a bow and arrow set and a blow up deer for him to practice for next year. He is going to be the best hunter ever! As I am typing this Eli is asking me to Velcro his dress. Yes, he is wearing one of Mia's princess dresses. Now you know why we are so happy he likes to hunt!

At the deer lease (luxurious, huh?)





Poppa and Eli

Pop Pop and Eli

Daddy and his boy

Hangin' out with all the guys

Walkin' to the deer stand

He even got to see an armadillo

In the stand with Daddy

Thank you God for my sweet boys! They bring me so much joy!

3 comments:

Monica Chadwell said...

These are precious, Danyel. I can see Eli in Mia's dress, despite all the manliness. Sweet. Sweet. ;-)

Love you.

Monica

The Sanders said...

That is so Awesome!!! I know that RIley is going to be there one day! That is one that Scott is really looking forward to do with her!!!

Luke Alden said...

I think he can still hunt in a dress. See what Ryan thinks about that. :)