Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eli's first T-ball game!

This is Eli's first year to play T-ball and he has had lots of fun! Ryan is one of his coaches and is doing a great job. His other coach is my friend Heather's husband Jason. Heather and I got stuck with "team mom". Actually it hasn't been to bad using team work. It has been a good season so far. Here are some pictures from his first game!

The Raptors!
They look like a force to be reckoned with, huh?
This is Sue, Ryan's Mom. Check out her shirt.
She found it and had to wear it for Eli's first game.

This is the shirt she wore when Ryan played T-ball!
Isn't that so cute?

Daddy and Eli


Ready to bat! Look at those knees.
Already dirty!


Way to go buddy!

Getting a high-five from Daddy



Eli's cheering crowd
Mia, Nonny (Ryan's Mom), GiGi and Poppa (My parents)

Me and my sweet boy


Eli and his buddies (Gavin and Brayden)

Nonny and Eli

Poppa and GiGi with Eli and Mia

Eli with Mommy and Daddy and Mia

3 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Too cute Danyel! You do have some beautiful babies! And Nonny & GiGi aren't too bad either!! hee!hee!
Mammy

Monica Chadwell said...

This looks like SO much fun. I can't wait till my Elijah gets bigger so we can do the same!!

Way to go Eli, Brayden & Gavin!

M-

The Sanders said...

Oh my gosh, those are such cute pictures!! Eli is getting SO BIG!! I can not believe he is old enough to play T-ball!! Love it!!!