Friday, May 1, 2009

Girl's Weekend

Well, we had our annual Ladies Retreat back in April. Wow! Was it fun! We had such a blast. I am so blessed to have such an awesome group of ladies surrounding me all of the time. My Mom tells me all of the time how sweet my friends are and she is so right. These girls are so genuine and caring. We really love each other and pray for each other. Ryan and I could not ask for a better church family. This year at our ladies retreat my mom got to come. It was so fun having her there. And next year maybe my mother-in-law and my sister will get to come. I actually forgot to invite them this year. I thought I had, but really didn't. Sorry you guys. You know what a ding-bat I can be. Anyways, enjoy the pictures from the weekend.

My friend April and me.
April is the most beautiful person
inside and out. I mean it.
You will never find a sweeter girl than this!

One of the break-out groups.
You can see my mom to the far left.

My sweet friend Kelli's group

Stephanie, April and Angela - All sweethearts!

April and my good friend Heather

Miss Mabel working hard on her cross

My Mom and Crystal working on their crosses

Kelli helping Danta with her cross.
She was having some difficulties.
She ended up making a snowman
instead of a cross. Darn, I didn't get a picture of it.
My friend Monica and my Mom. Monica was our
guest speaker. She did such an awesome job.

Our group picture.
Isn't this a beautiful group of ladies?
Thank you God for all of these wonderful ladies in my life!

3 comments:

Monica Chadwell said...

Hi Danyel -

These photos are amazing!! The Lodge was such a beautiful setting, and everyone was so relaxed and carefree. I made some forever memories that weekend. THANK YOU so much for all you did in coordinating, and for inviting me to be a part of it. I'm still reaping blessings from our time together. So glad!!!

Love you!

M-

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Danyel,
These times together as young moms and wives are so very precious - and so very needed! I remember going to Ladies Retreats way back when and I LOVED it. Great friendships were formed that I still have today. Cherish these times together! Tell GiGi she looks cute in her "granny" glasses! (I LOVE your mom so much!!)Mammy
P.S. Where was this beautiful place that you had your retreat????

Danyel Lintelman said...

It was a a beautiful place called the Lodge at Danbury in Danbury, TX. It is owned by Sagemont Church in Houston if I remember correctly. The pictures don't do it justice. It is just such a great place.