Monday, July 13, 2009

Father's Day!

This year for Father's Day Ryan was out of town for one of our church's youth camps. It was sad not getting to celebrate with him on that day, but I did get to be with my Dad. The kids and I drove to Tomball to see my Dad. We started the afternoon off by going to the old Tomball Train Depot. My Mom and I love old stuff and my dad loves trains. He has worked for the railroad since he was a teenager and my grandfather did too! So, we wanted to share a little of that with Eli and Mia. It was a really neat place. And afterwards we went to Pappadeaux for dinner.








Eli and Mia with Thomas Ball (the founder of Tomball)


At Pappadeaux getting their arms painted

Happy Father's Day Daddy! You are a wonderful Daddy and I love you so much!
Happy Father's Day Pop Pop! You are a wonderful Father-in-law and we love you so much!
Happy Father's Day Ryan! You are the most wonderful Daddy and husband that any one could have! We love you so very much!

0 comments: