Friday, July 17, 2009

Swim Fun

My cousin Michelle and her family have moved to Washington State for 8 months. She was down visiting and we got to go see them at my Aunt Shannon's house in New Waverly. It was a fun day swimming and visiting with my aunts, cousins, my grandmother and Michelle's girlfriends.

Eli and Mia Beth getting ready to swim

This is what Eli did ALL day! Over and over again!

Eli, my Mom, Mia and my aunt Sharon
(she was visiting from Big Springs, TX)


Miss Mia Beth

Mia and Riley (Michelle's little girl)

Mia and my Granny Kemp (my Dad's Mom)

Riley (she is the cutest little thing)

Everyone taking a break from the pool

The whole gang

This is my cousin Angela's little boy, Allen. He is such a doll!

Getting ready to leave. Doesn't he look happy?

My crazy little girl!

Hugging Riley goodbye!
Thanks Aunt Shannon for having us all over. And that you Michelle. It was so good to see you guys. Can't wait until you move back down.

0 comments: