Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday weekend

For my 31st Birthday we went to the lake to spend time with our families. We were also celebrating my Mom's birthday and my niece Cait's birthday. It was so much fun, like always!



I LOVE cookie cake! My parents get me one every year!
GiGi opening her gifts!

Cait opening her gifts!
This is the cheerleading outfit we gave her.
She is really into high school musical right now!
Here is her ballerina cake! We had to take her legs off because the cake was too short!
So we had to stick them back in just for fun!

Here was many of the huge bucks we saw that weekend!
We finished of the weekend with one last boat ride.
Poppa
For some reason the boat always puts everyone to sleep!

Even Benjamin fell asleep

Thanks Mom and Dad and Dick and Sue for a fun weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that your dad and Paul are drinkin'? haha looks like it was a happy birthday.

Danyel Lintelman said...

Actually, it was root beer! If they were REALLY celebrating my birthday with me, they would have been drinking coke!

Jill said...

Hi Danyel! I found your blog thru a comment you left on Mandy's. I have not had the chance to get caught up on it, but I will. I love a good blog!! Do you mind if I add your link to the side of my blog, where I keep all the blogs I read? If you do, then just let me know. Thanks!

Strange family said...

Danyel, you have a BEAUTIFUL family! How are ya'll! (I found you through the comment on Mandy's blog like Jill did)