Monday, October 5, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

Yes, my birthday is in August and I am just now posting these pictures. We just stay so busy that I hardly have time to post. So, here are some more pictures of my Birthday weekend! First, on the morning of my Birthday, the kids and I went over to my sweet friend Kelli's house for lunch and some water fun. My friend Wendy and her kiddos came too. I was feeling really down that day. I have decided that I do not like birthdays anymore (well, mine, that is). But Wendy adn Kelli made it such a fun day! We had a fun day playing outside on the huge water slide. And yes, I did say "We". I just did not include the pictures of us girls going down. But it sure was fun. Even despite all the bruises. Thank you girls for making my birthday so special!

Eli
Miss Bo

Mia going down the baby slide

Maddy going down the slide
Lukey


Then that evening, some sweet friends of ours, Frank and Mabel, took us out to dinner for my birthday! It was a fun night visiting with them. They even got me a cake! Thanks you guys for making my night so special!



Frank and Mabel

And all their kiddos minus one
Diego, Austin, Alicia, and Julisa (Marina was not there)
I did post pictures of my kids too, but I accidentally deleted them and my computer will not let me post them. Ahhhh! Anyways, it was a fun birthday! Thanks guys!

0 comments: