Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Kemps

This Thanksgiving we got to spend time with my parents, Tamra and Paul and the kids. We also got to go to my cousin Michelle's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a great holiday! On thanksgiving morning, Mia went out with my Dad to feed the horses. She was so cute in her little p.j.s, trying not to get them dirty.



Mia getting ready to help Poppa feed the horses





She had to do everything just like Poppa!
So sweet!
Later that day the kids all took turns riding the horse.
Here is Benjamin taking his turn
Eli
Mia had no fear. She was so precious on that horse.
Cait
Even Paul took a turn.
Here is Mia on her second time around
Then that night we went to my cousin Michelle's
house to have the "Kemp" Thanksgiving dinner.
Michelle even made crafts for the kids to do.
Here is her baby girl, Miss Riley working hard on her craft!
Here is my cousin Angela's little boy, Allen, working on his craft!
Eli working on his
Miss Mia
Eli stole my camera and took pictures of Tamra and me!
It was a fun day with family! We are so thankful and so blessed!

0 comments: