Monday, March 1, 2010

Benjamin's Cowboy Birthday party!

We got to go to Dallas in January for my nephew's birthday party! It was so much fun. We spent the night before making decorations and goofing off while the kids were in bed. Then the next morning my Mom and Dad brought the horse up for the party so all the kids could take a ride. It was a freezing cold day, but I think Benjamin had a great party!



Ryan trying out the cardboard cutouts
And Paul.
(Tamra and I also took pictures, but I conveniently left those out. Ha!)
Mia trying out the cowgirl cutout!

Party Time!


Cowgirl Mia
Cowboy Eli
Eli riding the horse
Birthday boy taking a turn
Mia
Time for presents!
Mia and Cowgirl Cait!
My Dad teaching the kids how to rope a steer

Stick horse races
Shooting water bottles
And then time for some good ol' Texas chili! Yum!
Make a wish!
Happy Birthday Benjamin! May all your dreams come true!
We love you!

2 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Looks like fun! I bet your papa was on cloud 9 letting all those youngins ride his horsey! He's the best cowboy I know!! I miss your mama!!
Mammy

Serenity said...

That looks like such a fun birthday party! And that cake is sooo cute! But I do want to see your pics of you being the wanted cowgirl...