Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Okay, I am a little behind on sharing pictures, this being my second post and all, but I thought I would share them anyways. I am in charge of a "Mom and Me" group at our church. It is called "Wee Get Together". Us Moms and our preschoolers get together once a month and do something fun. In the month of October we went to a pumpkin patch. We got lots of fun pictures while the kids enjoyed playing with one another. After they all picked out the perfect pumpkin, we headed over to a nearby park and let them decorate them. They turned out so cute! I can't wait until next year.

















4 comments:

Tamra Perkinson said...

YAY!!! We're so glad that you did start it so we can stay up on pictures of your sweeties! Please keep it current!!! I know you'll try, like we all do, but there's just so much on our plates!

Well, love you and can't wait to check in on this site everyday! YAY!

Love, ya sista

Monica Chadwell said...

Whoo-hoo!! Go Danyel! Welcome to Blogger Land. ;-)

These are adorable pictures! I can't believe that I missed the pumpkin patch date ... bummer. Elijah and I had wanted to go. It looks like you all had a ton of fun! We'll be looking forward to next year too. Yay!

Love you!

Monica

Ashley McWhorter said...

Yay!!!! So glad you have finally crossed over! :)

Luke Alden said...

LOOOOOOVE it! I am so proud of you and it looks awesome! Yea!!!!