Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Program

Eli and Mia were in their very first Christmas program at their Mother's Day Out. It was so adorable! Not only to see them on stage, but to hear them singing songs about our Savior's birth. Just being able to teach them the true meaning of Christmas was wonderful this year. And even more wonderful that they were able to learn from actually acting out the story. We are so blessed to have them in this program! It was such a fun day!



Here is Mia with her little friend Demye.
They sang Jingle Bells on stage!
Eli and his friend Duece.
Eli loves to sing!

They were wisemen.


Eli even got to do the prayer at the end of the program.
It was so sweet of course!
Here are our munchkins being silly on stage!
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!
Now did you make the costumes?
I miss mine being that little more and more every day. It almost hurts that they are growing so fast. Hold on to every moment...they grow so fast. I would give almost anything to go back to that age.

Danyel Lintelman said...

Hi Kelly! I know, I totally agree with you. I am just hanging on to these years! They are so precious! As for the costumes - they belong to our church. Someone made them a long time ago. I wish I were crafty enough to make them. I own a sewing machine, but have no idea really how to use it. Sad, I know!