Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with Granny J

We did Christmas with Granny J early this year, because we wanted to do it while Tamra and Paul were in town. It was a fun time getting to visit with everyone.


Mia and Cait
Granny and the fam
Daddy, Ryan and Paul
The kids could not wait to open presents!
Granny opening her gifts.
We always get her a calendar with pictures of the kids!

Granny had gifts for everyone. She is so sweet.
Wallets for the boys and purses for the girls!
Eli with his monster truck!
My sweet Granny J
Tamra and me
(notice my Dad in the background)
My sweet Mom and Dad
All the girls with Granny
All the boys with Granny!
Ryan and Granny
I love this picture! She loves to just watch those Grandbabies!
It was a great Christmas celebration!

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Love the girls outfits!! Where are those from?

Danyel Lintelman said...

We got them at the Peddler Show in Rosenberg. Can't remember the store name!