Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance!

My tiny dancer
Yes. Mia started dance class. She was very excited at first, but turned out to be short-lived. She has now informed me that she does NOT like ballet. I know that is not true because she dances all day long at home. At her dance school you cannot not stay and watch the class. They don't even like you to stay in the waiting room if you can help it. So, we started just dropping her off like all the other Moms. She did not like this. As soon as she realized that I was not there she went hysterical. So now we have to stay there to watch her and the teacher has to leave the door open just for Mia, so she can see us. But at least she is dancing again. Hopefully we can make it til the big program.

This was actually her first day!
The pictures are all out of order.
Waiting for her class to start.



Practicing her twirling.
Ballet

She is by far the smallest in her class.

Notice she is doing something completely different than everyone else.
Now for tap.
I just love the little dance outfits. So sweet.

1 comments:

Abby said...

Your tiny dancer is adorable! I love the picture of her twirling, too cute!! :)