Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ice Skating!

Eli had been begging us to take him ice skating back in January. My parents told us about an ice skating rink in Tomball. So, we met my parents over there one night and took the kids skating. When we got onto the "ice" we realized that it was not real ice. It was more like soap. It was a lot harder to skate on than real ice. It was pretty frustrating, but thankfully the skating was free. Mia went once around and she was done. Eli skated what seemed like forever. He had a blast!

Trying out the skates.
Eli's turn. Notice I am holding onto the rail.
I only ate it twice, so I thought I did pretty good.
Mia's turn. She was a little terrified.
I would be too if I was been helped by these two people.



Poppa and GiGi with the kids.
My Ryan.

He fell a lot, but just kept getting back up.
Mia watching from the side!

Eli even stopped to talk to her a few times. So sweet.
Time to go.
Eli was so sad that he cried. But GiGi had some "happy pills" in her purse (also known as "Gummies"). They always make everything better.

0 comments: