Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last Chrsitmas Celebrations

Okay, I promise this is the last photos of Christmas that I am going to post. I do this blog more for my own records then anything, so bear with me! So, the Saturday after Christmas we spent the day with my parents and had Christmas with them and my sister and her husband and their kids. Then the day after that we spent the day at my Aunt and Uncle house celebrating Christmas with my Dad's side of the family! It was a great way to end the Christmas holidays!


Christmas at Poppa and Gi Gi's house!
This is the quilt my mom made for Eli















Look at this old record player my parents gave Mia.
I love records and play them all the time at home.
Now she has her very own record player.



These are drawings of my kids that my mom had made for me.

Here are the girls closing their eyes because
Poppa and GiGi had a special gift for them.
Matching baby carriages or prams.
So cute and classic!

My Mom had even made them a baby blanket
and diaper bag. A lot of love went into these gifts.

Kids running wild outside!

Benjamin got a metal detector from my parents.
This is a great gift for any little boy.
They played with it for hours.
Eli and Cait digging for treasure.
Later that night Ryan's cousin and her husband and kids came over to visit.
We hardly ever get to see them, so it was a real treat to get to visit with them.
The kids act like they see one another all the time. They play so great with each other. Here is Lanie and Mia trying out the carriage. This was taken right before I told Mia "Don't ever get in there again" and "get that baby doll paci out of your mouth"!
Everyone at the table, too stuffed to get up!
Sweet Dalton
Now for Christmas with the Kemps.
This is my sweet cousin, Michelle and me.
We are more like sisters than cousins.
Some of the great grand kids.
Benjamin, Eli, Mia, Cait, Riley and baby Allen.
Allen looks very concerned. "Are these people really related to me"?
Here is my cousin Jessica and her sweet boyfriend and two beautiful kids.
My other cousin Kristen and her sweet fiance
and my Granny sitting by them.
And my handsome hubby!
Okay, I love these two pictures.
Look at Eli's eyes. He just noticed that their is a huge cougar leaning over the beams across the ceiling, looking like he is going to pounce down at any second.
Here he is telling Cait!

My handsome Daddy
My cousin Angela and her baby boy, Allen.
Allen giving the dog some love!
GiGi and Mia
Michelle and Riley
Eli and Cait hanging out in the game room.


The guys playing some pool
Okay, here is our Christmas card. No, you did not get this in the mail unless you are Kelli or Wendy. We have an ongoing joke about this particular t-shirt Ryan is wearing. You should check out amazon.com and look at the reviews for the 3 wolves howling at the moon shirt. It is hilarious. And me our course wearing my medal from my race. After we ran in the race, we all went to eat and noticed a ton of people wearing their metals. We couldn't help but laugh. So, here we are......one crazy, strange family!
Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

I love your mama and daddy! And I miss your mama and daddy! I loved seeing them in all your wonderful pictures! (and of course your precious babies too!) Your mama and I used to go to dinner together. But no more :( Please tell her I love and miss her terribly!
Mammy

P.S. I LOVE the pink pram strollers your mama got the girls! Where did she get them? You will have to ask her cause we don't go to dinner anymore :(